Thursday, September 24, 2009

The things he says

I want to try to do things with you as much as possible. Even though I have my own hobbies that you likely won't participate in, I think it's important for us to try to set aside time to do things together. I do think it's important not to be doing my own thing all the time though. So in case you've been feeling that way don't worry because I have too.

That made me :'( in a :) way.

It's important for partners in a relationship to have their own thing(s) and time outside of the relationship, but it's also important to not take the relationship for granted, thinking it's always going to be there no matter what because even the strongest relationships can fade when left alone for too long. People say, "I love you, no matter what" but let's be honest: there iS a limit! I mean, even shiny new cars lose their sparkle (& battery power) when left un-driven.