Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Computers 'n things

"Computer skills are sexually transmitted... you're welcome." - the boy

And while there is no way of validating this claim of his, I can attest to the fact that he gives me the braveness to do all the computer things I do these days. Granted, I'm still pretty handicapped with the user-friendly programs I use, but it's a step! I implemented ANCHORS, baby! Ahh, so sad how something so simple can give me such sense of accomplishment.

In other news: I'm super excited for Taiwan in the new year! SO excited. I feel like I should go there with a plan, like a set of goals to work towards while I'm there so that I don't mope around everyday eating ridiculously yummy food. Speaking of which, documenting my eats is one thing I'd like to do to give the 老公 some incentive to come join me in Taiwan in 2011! Something else I'd like to do is explore more of Taiwan (also in hopes of inspiring the 老公). I'm debating if I want to bring my climbing gear or not. The two gyms I've found that look decent & reliable are in opposite ends of town. Not sure if they require you to bring your own rope or what though.