Friday, January 15, 2010

Password questions

I hate it when whoever-the-website-belongs-to forces you to choose from their list of questions because 80% of the time I don't even know how to answer those questions myself!

Best childhood friend. I had a couple who carry that label, so which do I pick??
Father's middle name. Not applicable.
Name of city mother was born in. It was in Taiwan and that's all I really know.
The make & model of your first car. Never had one 'cause I always had access to my parents' car. Not applicable.
What is the name of your favorite book? Too many!
What street did you live on as a child? We moved at some point when I was a kid so which street do I use?
What is your first pet's name? Never had a pet. Not applicable!
When you were a child, what company did your father work for? Again, he changed jobs when I was a kid so which company do I use?
Your first grade teacher's last name. How many people actually remember these things?