Thursday, March 18, 2010

Babies

This is not the type of post you might think it will be about. I'm talking about the babies that California weather turns people into! I've lived in the worst of weather conditions in Fort McMurray and the stuff I used to complain about there were things like the random blizzard that snowed me in in April and waiting for the bus in -30 weather (-40-50 with wind) and having to wear long-johns + pants + snowpants and buying electric socks. And then I move to Northern California where the coldest it's ever been has only led to me pulling out my down vest and yet the slightest cloudy sky will kill my mood to want to go outside. Seriously lame. The thought of possibly moving away from this gorgeous California weather scared me at first, but then I thought about it some more and came to the conclusion that ANYthing south of Ft. Mac is going to be good weather =p

(OK, obviously not "anything", but you get my point. And no, I'm not moving, it was a hypothetical thought.)