Friday, April 01, 2011

Busy bee

I guess this is my second logo design so far? It's been a learning process as usual! And a challenge for me to get into this whole working groove again. I find that I am very easily distracted working at home, which has been getting me dreaming of a fabulous studio in our future house. But anyway, I digress. (<-- see what I mean??) Below are 5 concept designs I developed for my client. Can you guess what the final design choice was? Here's a clue: it's a combination of elements from 2 of the 5. I'll post it after I get the files shipped out, which I hope will be done by early next week!


In other news: I just got myself a subscription to DWELL magazine care of Groupon because a house is the next design project I want to take on and I like how DWELL's style inspires me. My one big dream for our future house: a giant patio door, like this one:
(photo by Noah Webb, from DWELL)


Anyhow, hope you all have a lovely weekend and find time to enjoy the gorgeous weather!