Monday, April 11, 2011

Gadgets

I.S. & I, as many of you know, are preparing for our move out to the Rockies. We plan on taking 4 days for the drive and have decided to pick up a satellite radio for the trip to spare ourselves from commercials & having to look for a new channel after leaving one FM range for another. What I really wish is that Pandora could become satellite radio because I'm really enjoying the music they're feeding me, but alas... I will be spending the next couple weeks exploring SiriusXM. We've decided that we'll pick up the Sirius Sportster 5 Dock & Play radio receiver (a rare occasion for Radio Shack to be significantly cheaper than Amazon, btw) and sign up for a month of listening and see how that goes. Even if the music isn't as great as Pandora, at least there will be comedy stations to listen to, which Pandora doesn't have. I'll let you know what I think of it all after 4 days of straight listening at the end of the month!
Days left: 16