Thursday, April 28, 2011

Road trip

We are in Moab, UT now! When we first crossed into Utah we thought we'd hit up Zion Natinal Park but it would've added an extra 60+ miles to our trip so we re-routed our trip to Arches National Park instead. I.S. found out that there is some bouldering near the road (which means less time spent on the hike in, or, as climbers call it, the approach. We are planning on spending another night van-camping, boulder & site see a bit tomorrow, & then head to the Vail area to pamper ourselves at a nice hotel before finishing our drive.

It's wierd to think that we technically are homeless, living out of our van, but the ride has been fun and unless I stop to think about it, I forget that we are homeless =p

On an unrelated note: I wrote this on a Xoom and it's not  so bad to type on. I can basically type like I normally do and typing one-handed while holding the tablet in the other hand isn't difficult either.

Anyway, we should probably get out of this McD before we soak in too much of this grease-tastic smell. Loving the free wifi we've been able to get here though! No time to update our photos from our time in Utah but be sure to check out the first batch I managed to upload earlier! Click here to link to the album.