Monday, June 06, 2011

Tacticolor

My genius (former) roomie Eric Woroshow recently released his latest game to the Xbox Live Indie community, called Tacticolor. He had the art-work down but he asked me to help him design a logo and the box art (the artwork you see when you're shopping in the online martketplace). It's so weird to see your work out there like that, but very exciting too! I'm sure Eric can relate. Tacticolor is "a fast-paced real-time strategy game about conquering the world. Play against the computer or your friends in this epic battle of tactics and tension." (think Risk, but no turn-by-turn plays) I highly recommend it (along with his other game Fishing Girl: SO cute!) I think the box art looks much nicer with the XBOX LIVE logo banner at the top, don't you think? Makes it look more legit. Unfortunately, that is as big of an image I could find with the banner. Click below to see more previews of the game!
Below is the artwork I passed on to Eric. I don't think I shared it before, but I could be wrong.

Here are some screenshots of the game as it would appear on the console:



There are many many many variations of the "land" layout so it's different each time you play!