Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weddings!

It seems like weddings are the only thing I like to design for, but in actuality, I really want to design other stuff like a children's book, t-shirts, and fabric. I just keep getting roped into weddings somehow and they end up taking up all my time! And speaking of which, I just submitted a wedding invite (one of what I hope to be a few) to Minted's latest Head Over Heels challenge. I had designed it for D. & J. but they were drawn to another design so this has been sitting in my computer getting all forgotten about until now! I love love love it so I decided to put it out there to the world of Minted. Go check it out and leave some comments/suggestions if you have any =)
I will say, though, that the color is much more fluorescent than intended. I'm still trying to figure out how to get what I see in my illustrator window to be what I see in my browser window. Sigh. The challenges of learning everything on your own!