Saturday, October 29, 2011

Taipei World Design Expo

Today I dropped by the Design Expo that is going on in town. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I definitely should've stopped by when I first arrived as there is so much to see! And there were a lot of crowds too.

They had all sorts of things on display and/or for sale, ranging from industrial to interior to product packaging design. My favorite product there that was for sale was this key chain/key holder set:
How brilliant & cute is that? I plan on going back and getting the brown house/white keychain tomorrow. They also have one that houses two sets of keys/birds, but I think I prefer the single one. What do you think?
I'm not sure if they even have the double-set in the brown house. You can get the single one online. According to the product page, the bird keychain is also a whistle! The genius in this design is endless. I wish the house was made of wood, though.

I also saw this product (I think in the same booth), but wasn't able to get near it to take a photo.
Seriously smart & cute. You can buy it here.