Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Working vacation

They are not a good idea. Especially when you have a short turn-around! I've got 2 weeks left in Taiwan, with one of those weeks travelling in China; and then on top of that I want to get 3 of my wedding invite ideas in for Minted's latest challenge, which ends in 2 weeks; and then I need to go shopping here in Taipei before I leave. Needless to say, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Oh, I forgot about voting for the last Minted challenge too. Speaking of which, I encourage anyone reading this to go vote!! There are so many good designs (though I've just been made aware that a designer's eye is very different from a customer's eye and that some of the ones I love may be considered boring to the average customer).

If you click on the images of my designs below, you can get to the voting page, but to see and vote for other designs, go here!
I highly recommend you vote for at least 300 if you can't vote for all of them because there are so many great designs that deserve to be seen. Some of my favorites can be found here, herehere, here, here, here, and here

I wish I knew what the new wedding challenge was all about (multi-cultural invites) 'cause then I would've just saved my three English/Chinese designs for that challenge! But it's OK: I've got a few new ideas in my head that I'm excited to try out =) Let's just hope I have the time to work on it!

Happy voting everyone!