Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tape!

When I was visiting Taipei, my cousin was supposed to take me to a stationery shop near her place that carried inexpensive patterned masking tape (compared to the MT brand of washi tape), but she got stuck traveling for work so that never happened. Except, yesterday I got a package from my cousin who figured if she couldn't bring me to the tape, then she would bring the tape to me! Best cousin ever.
My favorite is probably the one with stars that says "happy birthday." I picked up a few of my own from where ever I found the tape in Taipei and I'm just dying to start wrapping presents so that I can use them!
My favorite is probably the dark blue one on the bottom that has yellow speckles (though the yellow speckles don't show very well in this photo; it still has the wrapping on it).