Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Double Knotted Happiness

It's been a long time since I last spoke of my wedding invitation designs, but today I've got some news: Double Knotted Happiness made it as an editor's pick AND it just launched for sale so you can tell all your friends who are looking for bilingual invites about it! :p I originally submitted it with rounded corners, but I suppose squared off corners helps tie in with the other accessory pieces. Anyways, enough talking. Let's take a look at all the pretty-ness! Click the photo to take a look at the matching RSVP, direction, reception, thank you cards, and envelope that I designed as well.


While I am sad for the other designs that didn't make it, I've got plans for them so don't you worry ;) I'm just so excited to be part of their growing collection of bilingual wedding invitations! Thank you to everyone who voted and for the continued support in all I do.

xoxo