Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Cracker recap 9 through 18

Today we're looking at days 9 through 18 of my 2015 Christmas Cracker Countdown. I had never created a gif before this project but I was feeling so inspired and motivated to try something new that I ended up becoming a bit obsessed about them towards the second half! I definitely wished I spent a touch more time on some of them to avoid awkward-looking mistakes, but alas: I needed to maintain the timeliness of this project. Lessons learned for next time though :)
A photo posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on

A photo posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on



A photo posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on

A video posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on

A video posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on


A video posted by Ling Wang (@lingismyname) on